To schedule a report to run automatically and get delivered as an excel attachment via email, a subscription needs to be setup for the report.
The steps to setup the subscription are listed below:
1. Go to My Area -> My Reports
2. Click "Add Subscription" icon in the report row that you wish to schedule (see screenshot)
3. On the subscription form, you can select the recipients as well as define the frequency at which the report should be scheduled for a run.
- To avoid the possibility of spamming, the tool only allows Jira users to receive the report
- While scheduling a report, the option can be checked to publish the report with each run. The published URL can be shared with any stakeholders who do not have access to Jira and the published view will refresh with each scheduled run.