If you have AIO Reports add-on, please visit AIO Reports Overview for a general introduction to the application.
If you have AIO Timesheets add-on, you should see the AIO Timesheets menu on the left menu bar as seen below and a detailed AIO Timesheets menu after selecting 'AIO Timesheets' as seen in the second screenshot.
Selecting the “Timesheet Report” option opens the application with the window below
- The top navigation bar lets you move between different areas of the application:
- My Area - view saved reports, teams, preferences and collaboration options
- AIO Time Entry - single place to enter time against all your issues
- AIO Admin - application level settings and preferences
- AIO Help - access Sample reports and Help articles
- The left pane displays all the measures and dimensions available to be added to the report by clicking the “+” sign next to it
- Non-numeric and date fields are referred to as Dimensions and are represented by Green color in the pane
- Numeric fields are referred to as Measures and are represented by Red color in the pane
- The right pane is the report designer area where the selected fields are displayed
- You can specify report’s filter criteria using JQL, existing JIRA filters or creating a custom filter
- After adding all the fields and filters, you can run the report to see a preview in the bottom right pane
- You can save the report, export the results or publish the report for stakeholders from the same pane
Below is a simple timesheet report configuration and related details
- Timesheet Report Fields: Add the fields that you want to displayed with the timesheet data. At least one field is needed
- Date Range: Specify the date range for which the time needs to be reported. Grouping of data by Day, Week, Month and Quarter is available
- Users and AIO Teams Filter: Add users for which timesheet needs to be generated. If this field is left blank, time will be reported for all the users
- If teams have been created under My Area -> My Teams, a team's name can be specified instead of adding individual users
- The 'Add Logged In User' option will show time only for the user running the report. This option can be useful when sharing with multiple users to show their time only
- Projects: Select the project for which time needs to be reported
- Issue Types: Select particular issue types for which time needs to be reported. For example, if a report is required to see time spent in fixing bugs, select Bug as the issue type
- If the report needs to include issues on which no time was logged, check 'Include issues with zero time'